Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Look of Love





Hello all 
Kim here to share with you a few of my latest creations....of course inspired by 

Love
(well.... it is February, after all!) 
My first share is a card
Let me show you!

 For this card I have used Maja Design papers....the softness of the papers goes so well with the White Mist Scrapmatts chipboard.




 And here are two gift tags I have put together.
Using a combination of papers from Maja Design & Prima.




 
 With this tag I painted some of the Scrapmatts feathers pink & grey using some Prima water colour metallic paint & I also left a couple in the white mist.


Scrapmatts Products used for tags:
 


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Scrapmatts projects?
Scrapmatts has a fantastic range of chipboard products as well as stencils, why not head over 
and check out there awesome ranges!

The Design Team post regularly here on the Scrapmatts blog so make sure you pop back in a few days
to check out even more inspiration from the team

Until Next Time
Happy Crafting
Kim



  

14 comments:

  1. Really beautiful creating Kim, those wildflower chippies sure are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I always think of you as ‘Queen Of the shaker cards’ ... but these are pretty darn awesome also Kim ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’• you are one very talented lady ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....simply stunning and love the softness of these. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim as always beautiful, stunning... amazing work...

    ReplyDelete