Saturday, March 23, 2019

I've Got Adventure in My Soul

I've Got Adventure in My Soul


Good morning beautiful followers. I hope you are all having a fantastic day.

Today I am sharing a layout with you that I completed yesterday. 
My apologies I only have the one but I have been away on holidays and then back to work, leaving little time to create.

I have decided to use the CSI Case File No 275 for this layout.
I was inspired by the desktop screen and the watercolour screen saver and the colours in the wall hangings.


I've Got Adventure in my Soul


To create this layout I have used the Blessed collection from Kaisercraft.


 I have used oxide inks and water to create the background, to give the watercolour effect.


To create the clusters, I used a combination of flowers, collectables, bling and chipboard from Scrapmatts


I am loving the new titles from Scrapmatts, one of which I have used for my title. 
To colour it, I used a gold sparkle wink of stella pen.

Here are the list of items used to create this layout.





Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Scrapmatts website
for all the NEW PRODUCTS. 
There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

You can find more of our designers and their projects on the facebook page.

Why not play along with the CSI: Color , Stories and Inspiration challenge for this month where Scrapmatts are one of the wonderful sponsors. 
You can find them on facebook

You can find more of my designs at


Til next month



xx

1 comment: