Friday, March 8, 2019

March Creations with Tania

 Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some projects I created for this month using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies! 

First up this month I have a layout.....

"Enjoy"


I mounted my background paper on white cardstock and then set about adding some texture using the New Cheese Stencil.  Once I was happy with the coverage I added a bit of colour using Kaiser and Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists.  Once dry I added a photo which I raised as I wanted to add in all the gorgeous fussy cut and die cut flowers, I tucked them under and overlapped them over the photo.  I then tucked in the string circles and some of the leaf sprays.  

Some close ups......









My second share for this month is a card......

"Happy Birthday"


Once I had chosen my patterned papers for the card and distressed all the edges I added them to the card front.  I added the smaller rose circle from the string circles roses pack which I left raw, and a couple of singular roses to the front of the card.  I embellished the card with some beautiful Prima and 49 & Market flowers.  I tucked in some netting trim around the card and finished off with a Happy Birthday title from one of the Scrap Words packs.

Here's some close ups........










Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

8 comments: