Monday, March 11, 2019

Living the Dream


 I'm thrilled to be back on the Scrapmatts blog today sharing some recent layouts I pulled together using the clever chipboard and stencil designs that Sophie and Andrew have come up with ... I'm constantly impressed with the scope of possibilities I can use these embellishments for! 

In the following pages I use the positive and negative shapes in a net template, a gorgeous set of chains to build titles onto and the cutest little splatter stencil to add fantastic interest to the layouts...


The Net chipboard is too easy to use, just cut and paste and it looks perfect on any beachy themed layout ... and how fantastic are these gorgeous set of chains... I'm LOVING using these! Here I've used them to build up a hanging set of title words 💚

 







Theres literally so much in one pack of chipboard 'netting' I managed a second layout out of that embellishment pack... and more hanging chain and titles. The splatter template earned its self a home in my heart forever with this layout... It was so easy to use and looks so good I've decided to give that template the 
'Best $4 I ever spent' 
Award!!





  





And here we are on the third layout ... you guessed it, I'm still using the same set of chipboards and splatter stencil ... 
these embellishments REALLY stretch!! 
The only different here is that I've used the negative bits from the net chipboard packet .... I Cannot thank Scrapmatts enough for not letting those precious little scraps fall on the floor during production, because I find those edgy little diamonds really funky!

  

AND...


At the end of all of that, I still had stuff left so I decided I could squeeze a card out as well... this time a diamond template in the background helped bring in the extra colour I was after. 

So this weeks hot tip is: go grab yourself a splatter template and some netting and chain chipboards... you will be amazed how far they take you 💚






8 comments:

  1. Fabulous creating!!! love that stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy ... I totally agree, the stencil is a winner! 💕😁

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous creations Kelly-ann love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Looking forward to what will win an Award next time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ... thanks Alison ... now I’m looking forward to the next award too 😆👍

      Delete
  4. Love your creations Keli, that splatter template sure looks good, and you given me some ideas for the chain chipboard i have in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Awesome Maud ... always happy to share any idea that helps to scrap-the-stash!! 😂

    ReplyDelete