Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Captured Moments


Good Morning 
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU

Today I am sharing a layout with you featuring a some new chipboard from Scrapmatts,  


These words are some of the new chipboard words that are available now.
The beautiful wildflower circle made the perfect frame for the photo.











To create some dimension behind the photo and collectables I have used a favourite of mine
Retro Squares





This title comes in raw, mist white and black.



This film strip comes in 2 sizes. 


I have used the gorgeous paper range 'Denim and Friends' from Maja.
To create my embellishment clusters and background for my photo, I have used a couple of different ranges of collectables from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Scrapmatts website
for all the NEW PRODUCTS. 

There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

You can find more of my designs at


Til next month



xx




2 comments: