Monday, April 8, 2019

April Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some creations for my DT work for April using lots of beautiful Scrapmatts goodies!!!

My first share for this month is a layout.

"Love that Smile"


I used the Patterns stencil to add some sparkly texture to my background.  Added distressed patterned paper layers under my photo.  I altered the chipboard page borders and butterflies using Colour Blast's Bling texture paste.  Once the page borders were stuck down alongside my photo I added lots of gorgeous blooms along the bottom edge of my photo.  Used some Scrap Words for my title and finished off the page with a sprinkle of Prima art stones here and there.

Some close ups......







CB2005 Page Borders 04



















CB6117 Assorted Words 30




















CB1229 Chains 02




















ST9012 Patterns



















My second share is a card!

"Happy Birthday"


Yes as you probably guessed more distressed paper layers made up the front of my card.  I used one of the Wildflower circles on the front in the white finish and added a couple more of the flowers around the circle too.  I embellished the centre of the card with some gorgeous Prima flowers,  tore up some netting trim which I tucked in around the flowers and finished with Happy Birthday sentiment from the Scrap Words 29.

A few close ups......




CB4072 Wildflowers 01




















CB1243 Scrap Words 29

Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Tania!!. fabulous colors in the layout and such a pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and layout Tania xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, Tania....Love your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work as always Tania! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete