Tuesday, April 2, 2019

What a Wonderful Day - Crece T

Welcome to April everyone. Crece here with you today to share a layout I created using some fabulous Scrapmatts products.


What a Wonderful Day


Here are some close ups of my layout.



To create the background I used different shades of blue and grey Oxide Inks. I then used the Bricks Stencil with some Little Birdie Fiber Paste. I love using this medium with the brick stencil as it gives it a rough texture.

    
CB6112 Scrapwords 31

 
CB5106 Chevron
.
Bricks Stencil


I used some Kaiser craft Silver Ink to colour the Barbed Wire circle.



I covered a tag using coordinating papers from the collection I used.

CB3004 Tags 02


These Scrapwords are one of my most favorite chipboard pieces, there is always a word that ties in with any layout, card or project.

CB1189 Scrapwords 01

Thanks for stopping by and having a look, make sure you check back here on the blog regularly and the Facebook Page.


3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Great use of the scrapmatts chippy too. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, Crece and great use of Scrapmatts goodies!

    ReplyDelete