Wednesday, May 29, 2019

By the Sea




Hello and Welcome

It been awhile since my last post, having travelled from Brisbane across to Perth and back again by car, it’s taken a little while to catch up on things.

I took a lot of of photos whilst on our travels and I mean a lot.  Not which ones to use, I thought it might be easier to first create my pages then come back and decide which photos to use.

I have started with a couple of pages that are beach themed, I love the beach but unfortunately it’s just way to far with all the traffic to be bothered.  So yes I made the most of the lovely beach time whilst we were travelling.

For my pages I have used some Bo Bunny papers along with some netting chipboard as well as the large nautical frame.  


Love the script word Castle I found left from
One of the word sets, my favourite chipboard is the white colour as it looks great when inked.


This piece works beautifully as a frame, can’t wait to find the perfect pics for these.

Products Used:







Hope you’ve enjoyed my share and until next time happy crafting from Fi Kenward 


3 comments: