Sunday, June 2, 2019

Love, Happy Days Layout - By Crece T

Welcome to June at Scrapmatts....
Today I am sharing with you a layout I created Of My best friend and I when we had a catch up last weekend while she was here in Queensland.

Love, Happy Days

I wanted to add to the background as it needed a little more colour. I used The Bubbles stencil in the A6 size with some Foil Bond, once that became Tacky I then used a soft gold foil and burnished it onto the tacky bond.


Stencil 9053 Bubbles, Available in A4, A5 or A6



I wanted to keep this beautiful chipboard frame raw, however it needed a little help to pop, so I rubbed some copper and emerald waxes on gently to cover.


CB6090 Ornate Frames 18

I love using the different shapes to add a little interest and as a 'filler' on my layouts, I covered the Diamond Mesh with some Gold Metallic paint. I also love using The grass, that is also painted with metallic paint in a Dark Green and Brown.


CB5100 Grass 02                    


The Assorted words 28 is a fantastic chipboard pack. It offers 5 words, which a suitable for almost any project. I have used the word Love from this pack, the chipboard has been coloured using Brass wax

Thank you for stopping by and having a look, be sure to come back during the month to see some more amazing projects and inspiration from the Design Team

xxx 







3 comments: