Thursday, June 6, 2019

Handful Of Happiness & Baby Shower Gift Tag by Kim




Hello....hello dearest friends of 
Kim here with you to share a couple of things I have created using some gorgeous
SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS

Firstly, I will share a layout, created using one of the fabulous 
Creative Titles
Let me show you....

{ A Handful Of Happiness}
 I love this little photo of my gorgeous Daughter-In- Law with her two cheeky little men.
Such a fun little shot!





 Scrapmatts Products Used:



The second project I put together is a Baby Shower Gift Tag for a very special Mumma-to-be

 I made the base of the tag from thick cardboard and I used Prima Flower packaging (The cardboard the flowers come stuck to....if you look at these the basic shapes are fabulous to trace around to create tag shapes.) I then glued some paper to my cut out base, let it dry and cut my tag out.

 I then added muslin, the lace flowers, Scrapmatts chipboard, flowers and twine.
As an after thought I added a touch of machine stitching......(Which of course I should have done as one of my first steps!) 

 Lastly I punch a hole through the top of my tag and added some gorgeous, pretty white ribbon.

Scrapmatts Products Used:
Butterflies from the 
And the little 'love' is trimmed from the

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at 2 of my latest creations here on the Scrapmatts blog!

Make sure you stop by again soon to see what the other Design Team Members have been creating!

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins  









3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, you have really created beautifully with the Scrapmatts this time.. really pretty layout and adorable tag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Kim ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete