Saturday, June 29, 2019

Lisettes's June layouts

Hi everyone

Sorry I am late again this month.  I have had lots of computer problems and haven't been able to access  my photos.  Think its time for a new one, before something disastrous happens.

I had a lovely few days away last weekend at a Scarpbook retreat.  Just love these opportunities to create and have fun with wonderful ladies.

I love my first layout.  A great photo of my girls on our recent trip to Bali.  I did this layout for Scrap The Girls June challenge.  It was all about patterns.  I started with a stencil, some old, old paper and then finished off with some Scrapmatts Chipboard.



 
 Products Used:-











ST9004 - Patterns




CB6103 - ScrapWords 21


CB1238 Floral Spray 16


CB6118 Boho 1


CB1111 Toparies 02


CB5177  Wildflowers 04

My second layout is  one just for fun.  I dug out my shimmer dusts to play and am very happy with how it all turned out!  The background compliments the photo so well.  Chris and I sat and watched the sunrise during my recent trip to Ningaloo Reef (you will be seeing lots of layouts with these photos in the coming months).  It was so peaceful and amazing.



Products used:-


CB4072 Wildflowers 1


 CB1239 ScrapWords 29




CB6106 Assorted Words 24










CB6095 Assorted Words 18

I had heaps of fun creating both of these layouts.  I really love using Scrapmatts Stencils and chipboard with inks, paints and sprays.

Until July.

Happy Scrapping,

Lisette 
















No comments:

Post a Comment