Thursday, August 29, 2019

Great Memories!!!

Good morning, 

Fi here today sharing with you some family pics along with some beautiful products.

In March I surprised my parents by meeting them in Melbourne for their 50th Wedding Anniversary.   We have a lovely week walking around this city and just spending some quality time together, probably a good thing I went as they probably would have found themselves lost trying to use the apps on their phones...lol

Had the perfect paper in my stash for our Melbourne trip and I just modernised it up with some of the Mintay papers.



Scrapmatts products used to add some fun to the page are the arrows which I feel is how felt trying to follow maps on our phone sending us in all sorts of directions... 
As well as the cute little camera and film strip pieces.













As for these photos, well I do what all scrapbookers do and go to your kids instagram account and sae them to your phone.  Pictures of my daughter and her friend and the Color Run.


I have embossed String of Circles chipboard and waxed the little arrow saying.












Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've given you some inspiration to get creating.  


2 comments: