Monday, August 26, 2019

More from Bali




Hi everyone,

 Lisette here with some more layouts from our family trip to Bali 
in February this year.


My first layout is my DT layout for the 123 Challenge Blog for August.

While in Bali we did a day tour to Ubud.  Our first stop was
to the Monkey Forest.  Despite all the signs,
Tim forgot that he had put some local fruit in his backpack. 
All of a sudden this monkey jumped on his back,
opened the pack, and got the fruit out of a plastic bag.
He enjoyed morning tea!


Products Used:-

 CB5100 Grass 02

CB1159 Hearts 05

 CB5117 Tabs 01

CB1236 ScrapWords 22

It has become a tradition that when we travel, we have a really nice dinner
on the last night.  We went to a Japanese Restaurant - SeaSalt. 
Fabulous setting and fabulous food.
I love the new titles available at Scrapmatts, this one fits perfectly.

 
Products Used:-

 
ST5006 Stencil Circles

 
CT047 Family Time

 
CB5117 Tabs 01

 CB5165 Lavender 01


CB1159 Hearts 05

 
CB6095 Assorted Words 18


I hope you enjoyed a little insight into our Bali trip.  
Next month I will have some layouts from my trip to Ningaloo Reef.  
It was an awesome trip and I am excited to share.

Until then
Happy Scrapping

Lisette
  

 













2 comments: