Monday, August 5, 2019

Heart Full of Love layout & Father's Day Tag by Kim


Hello...hello beautiful friends of Scrapmatts!!!
Kim here to share with you some of my latest papercrafting.
Today I have a layout and a Father's Day gift tag to show you....so let's go!

Firstly I will show you the layout I have created.

[A Heart Full of Love]
 Love this photo of my eldest daughter on her special day. 
Love the lighting
Love the dress
Love the flower's
But most of all, I love her!

 I have teamed the photo with gorgeous Scrapmatts White Lace Flowers, Scrapmatts stencil, Scrapmatts Title and Scrapmatts chipboard. I have used Prima papers and flower's, 49 and Markets Wishing Bubbles and Nuvo Expanding Mousse made by Tonic Studios 






 Scrapmatts Products Used
 

 


  

 

   


With Father's Day just around the corner I thought I would put together a Gift tag.


 I have kept it quite simple, adding just a few layers.


I created the base of my tag with thick cardboard.
A great tip when sticking your paper to your tag is to apply your glue to your pre cut tag and then using an old credit/gift card spread the glue evenly and right to the very edge of the tag.


For the sentiment on my tag I actually cut the word happy from the chipboard piece, (pictured below). It felt like it was just too big for the position I wanted it.

  

  


Okay friends I hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my latest creations?
Maybe you might like to pop on over to the
 Scrapmatts Store


And have a look at their amazing range of crafting products.
Check out their lace section, it's just so pretty!

Also make sure you pop back here in a couple of days to see some more of the Scrapmatts Design Teams, work!

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins





4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, These are absolutely amazing, the soft feminine pretty layout to the fabulously masculine card.. both are wonderful creations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that layout is just simply stunning Kim and love the tag too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words, Tania xxxx

    ReplyDelete