Saturday, October 26, 2019

October Layouts by Lisette




Hi everyone, Lisette here with some Scrapmatts inspiration for October. 

My first layout is for the September Kraft+ Challenge.  It was one of my favourite colour combos - Kraft, Red, Black & White.  It is not often that you see Waratah's in full bloom in the bush.  We were lucky enough to see some on a recent hike.  These fit perfectly with this challenge!





  ST9067 - Circles

 CB4071 - String Circles 07

  CB1197 Scrapwords 05

 CB1192 Scrapwords 04


 My second layout is another one from my Ningaloo Trip.  This one is for the 123 Challenge.






 ST9003 Circles - I used both the A4 & A6


CB5128 Circle Mesh 

 CB1251 Scrapwords 31

CB6118 Boho 01


 I hope my layouts have inspired you to create with Scrapmatts products.
 I love them!


Until next month, wow can't believe that will be November!
Happy Creating 

Lisette


2 comments: