Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Captured Moments

Hi & Welcome

Well the months a flying by fast, don't blink, we all know what time of year it will be again.

Today I'm sharing with you a double page layout I recently created and taught to a group of ladies.

I have combined the Kaiser Craft Lilac Whisper Collection with a really old background paper I had in my stash.  I love combining old products with new to help use items we have in our stash.  I added one of the new titles Scrapmatts have been creating "Captured Moments" along with a older product a Leaf Spray.    The title was embossed with some beautiful chunky glitter embossing powder and the leaf spray I've just inked.










You can find these products below by clicking on the pictures this will then take you to the shopping page.




Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next month with another share.

By for now!!!


2 comments: