Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Snapshot Moments


Snapshot Moments

Hello Scrapmatters

Today I join you to share my DT piece for the month.
Snapshot Moments.



On a recent trip to Spotlight I found this fantastic paper pad by Vicki Boutin.


It had the most amazing watercolour backgrounds.
The front cover is acetate, so I cut elements from it to use on my page.
To colour the chipboard I have used a Wink of Stella Black glitter pen, this is my favourite way to colour my chipboard.
Super easy.



Add some awesome chipboard from Scrapmatts and you have an amazing background.


I have used the following pieces on my layout.

Retro Squares


Pine Sprig


Scrap Words 34


Scrap Words 44


I have used the Snapshot Moment quote from this chipboard and coloured with pinecone ink.

I hope you have enjoyed my DT project for this month and found a little inspiration. 

**********************************************

 Please head over to the website and shop the new designs.


There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month




JD




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Jodie, love how the Scrapmatts adds to the back ground texture!

    ReplyDelete