Sunday, March 15, 2020

March Creating with Lizzy.

Hello there!
So lovely you have come by to find some inspiration as you create with your Scrapmatts.
I have a layout and a card to share with you today..

When I went looking for some papers to use for my layout I found these pretty papers from Prima and I thought they would be perfect for the beautiful Doorway Chipboard I wanted to use..
So I will share some closer views and then I will tell you what Scrapmatts I have used..


How pretty this Frame is, and I simply painted it in white paint.. I think those flourishes are so elegant!!


I painted some chipboard flowers in gold and popped a rhinestone in the centre and added them to my flowers..


I fussy cut flowers from the papers and added them to the signboard, which was also painted white..

and my layout..


I love how the Doorway frames my photo so beautifully..  and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used..

CB5118 Doorway 01 

 

CB1145 Flowers 09 

 

CB5060 Signboards 02 

 

ST9041 Flowers 
 


And while I had those papers out I thought I would make a card with the scraps..
and my card....



I layered up the Ornate Frames for some dimension..



and the Scrapmatts I have used....

CB2001 Page Borders 01 
 

CB1244 Scrap Words 30 
 

CB1001 Flourishes 02 
 

CB1163 Ornate Frames 14 
 


I hope you have found some inspiration here today.. Make sure you pop back again to see all the fabulous creations from the Design Team to get you creating with your Scrapmatts!

Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, she is such a beautiful girl, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things to look at, beautiful pic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy looking at your work, always lots to take in and done beautifully xxx I also love your card too xxx

    ReplyDelete