Monday, March 23, 2020

Ningaloo memories



Hi everyone and welcome to my Scrapmatts DT post for March.

Today I have two more layouts from my trip to Ningaloo Reef last May.  Think this may be the last of them!


My first layout is from my swim with the Whale Sharks.  This was such an awesome experience and on definitely worth doing if you ever have the opportunity.



Stencils 9071 Circles



CT033 Captured Moments


CB6118 Boho 01




My last layout for this trip is from our final dinner.  Its amazing how 9 strangers can get on so well.  I love how the beautiful Coco Vanilla papers work so well with Scrapmatts chipboard!

CB4069 Ornate frames 26



CB1240 ScrapWords 26





Well that is all from Ningaloo Reef.
I hope I have given you some scrappy inspiration.

Until April,
Happy Creating

Lisette 😊

1 comment:

  1. Lisette, I love how you journal on your pages, something I dont do enough of. The background you created on your first layout is awesome too xxx

    ReplyDelete