Monday, February 7, 2022

FEBRUARY CREATING

 Hello again my lovelies.

I would like to share my latest DT work using the, always, awesome Scrapmatts products.

So let's get into it.

First up is this beautiful pic of my neighbours gorgeous little baby girl, Alaina.

I used a technique that the very talented Kim Ewins showed us at the Neville Retreat last year.

Using the CB1021 Flowers 01 I first inked, then misted with water until damp, waited a little bit and then started to separate the layers. Once I had them the way I wanted I used the ink as a wash, by stamping on a mat, and painted the rest of the layers. This is such a great way to add dimension and interest to the chipboard.

I used a Prima wax paste, Sweet Rose, that I purchased at the retreat, to use through the stencil and also on the flourish pieces, which I then overlayed.

The Baby Girl chipboard was inked in a lovely shade of green as were the remaining flower pieces, provides a nice balance to the top and bottom of the page.

Some gorgeous lace motifs and bling gave it that finishing touch.


PRODUCTS USED

CB1021 Flowers 01


CB4063 Leaf Spray 13


CT026 Baby Girl


ST9097-A5


5mm Fuchsia Craft Gems




LM002 White Lace Doilies


My next page is of a friends son, such a handsome little man.

I loved the new Scrapmatts stencil, which reminded me a little bit of the pieces of a jigsaw.
I added the cute Balloon chipboard, great little cogs and some of the lovely little coloured domes.



PRODUCTS USED

ST9094 Pattern Stencil - A5



CB50405 Hot Air Balloons 02


CH2001 Assorted Cogs


Well that's it for me for this month, hope that you all are well.
See you next time.
Massive hugs and love.
Annette

2 comments: