Saturday, February 26, 2022

It's a Beach Day

Good morning Well on this very wet February morning I have done a layout with a sunny beach theme.
In the background I have used stencil ST5054 Floral Design with a soft glossy texture paste, I let it dry natuarally so that it remained smooth and shiny.
Although I haven't added as many layers and fussy cut elements as usual, I have still added some to give some height and colour using this lovely range from 49 and Market The chipboard is CB6128 Card Elements - Shells. I have inked it with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide and then done some white gel pen work on top. I have layered the chipboard under the photo and title at different hights and levels.
http://www.scrapmatts.com.au/ Well I hope this brightened your day a little and that you are able to use the wet wet weather as an excuse to sneak some crafting time in. Heather

2 comments: