Monday, May 30, 2022

May Scrapping

 Hi everyone

Lisette here with a couple of layouts. 

Life has been quite hectic her over the last few weeks, hence I forgot to post for my scheduled day.   Luckily when I was at a scrapbook retreat a few months ago I created quite a few layouts - so I have some up my sleeve!

My two layouts are from our trip to Ularu in May 2021.

The sunrises are so spectacular in the desert, this one was no exception.  This is quite a simple layout where the photo speaks for itself.  The addition of some Scrapmatts products enhances the layout without taking away from the star of the show!




ST5049 Lattice


CB5125 Diamond Mesh 01

CT120 Moments like These


My second layout is from our walk through Kings Canyon. The Garden of Eden is a waterhole in the Canyon.  Such a beautiful and peaceful spot of respite from the harsh rocks.  The water is so still allowing fantastic reflections.  Love it when the stencil matches your paper!!




ST9096 Pattern Stencil


CB5082 Leaf Spray 02

CB5100 Grass 02


CB1268 Floral Spray 16


CB5166 Leaf Spray 15


CB1209 Scrap Words 12


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layouts. Photos of beautiful places make it so easy. Add in some Scrapmatts stencils and chipboard and your layout is done.

I may have some more layouts from this fabulous place in Australia ready for next month!!

Until then,

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😊



1 comment: