Monday, December 26, 2022

Last one for the year - Merry Christmas

Good morning all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To finish off the year I've done 2 layouts for you using the same range The first one is called "My Queen"
I started by using the stencil ST5035 across the top of the page using texture paste with a black glitter embossing powder on top I have then layered my photos with lots of different papers at different heights to give me room to tuck in chipboard and lace
The chipboard has been treated very simply with either black in, the new lovely Lumberjack Plaid Distress Ink, or silver ink. I cut some of the larger pieces in half so that I could get more out of it - a good tip if tucking under things
To finish the layout off I have added some of the ephemera pieces and tucked in some of the Scrapmatts Lace
My second layout is "Look At Me"
I started by figuring out roughly where I wanted everything to go on this page, and then I added the stencil technique that I used on my first layout across the top left corner and tucked under the piece on the right side the Lamps, CB6109 Lamps 11 I have used my Life of Colour Chrome pens to colour in to give the metalic look
The title was just inked in black then glossy accents applied over the top - the black ink must of had a red base as this is what came through as it was drying. Thankfully it was a happy accident and it matched Again I finished the page off by adding ephemera and some lace
Well, I have loved sharing my projects with you again this year. I hope you all manage to have a relaxing and safe break Heather

2 comments:

  1. Stunningly Goth - I love how you have used the hanging heats stencil! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic, love the dark side

    ReplyDelete