Monday, December 19, 2022

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Kim

 



Hello...hello!

Kim here with you today to share a few Christmas creations

Under a week until Christmas... it's come around quickly (as always!!!)

Today I have a few gift tags I have created using beautiful Scrapmatts Christmas Chipboard.

Scrapmatts has a stunning selection of Christmas chipboard pieces all designed & created by the very talented, Sophie & Andrew.

Let me show you what I have put together.













                                                               
                                                              Scrapmatts Products used: 


I do hope you have been inspired by my projects, today? If not for Christmas this year maybe next year????

Before I close I would just like to wish you all a beautiful Christmas and the most awesome 2023
I hope this festive season brings you all peace, love & joy.
If you are travelling keep safe!

Until Next Time
Happy Crafting 
from









3 comments: