Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Two lovely ladies

 This month I would like to share pages of two women who have a special place in my heart. The first is of my best friend Kim, she is my scrappy buddy and we have had some awesome trips away for retreats, workshops, teaching and relaxing.

The second is my gorgeous cousin Sandra, I don't see her anywhere as much as I would like as she lives in QLD, but she is the most amazing person, fantastic sense of humor, great Mum and has handled herself with grace and dignity through some really rough times.

I created these pages at the recent Scrapmatts Retreat at Neville. I so love going there, the atmosphere is so relaxing and the other ladies who attend are just so nice, it's like coming home to family.

I hope you will excuse the quality of the pics of the layouts, I had photographed them outside earlier yesterday but didn't realise that the sun was shining directly on the pics, so had to do a rush job inside last night. Oh well.

I didn't do anything at all with the Scrapmatt pieces that I used, left them in the natural state, White Mist, which was just perfect for the papers and other embellishments that I used.

I used one of the new Mandalas and as it was quite a large size cut it in half, positioned to and botttom under the pics.




PRODUCTS USED

CB5203 Floral Mandala 05-White Mist


CT-053 My Best Friend White Mist





CB6017 Music Notes 02



CT027 Hello Beautiful -White Mist


CB4063 Leaf Spray 13 -- White Mist


So that is all for me for this month.

As I won't be posting now until the New Year I would like to wish you all a very Blessed, Peaceful and Joyous Christmas and hope that the New Year will be full of wonder, delight and all good things.

Til then

Massive hugs and love

Annette

xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creating, Miss Annette & lovely use of all those beautiful Scrapmatts goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart - the florals in these are STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete