Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Foiling Scrapmatts Chipboards

Hello Renee here :)


Today I am going to share with you a quick video tutorial on foiling Scrapmatts chippies! 
Here is a tag (CB3010 Tags 06) I created that has a foiled CB6004 Ornate Frame 07 .

Close to My Heart Tag



I have also used CB1197 Scrapwords 05,  CB1199 Scrapwords 07  and CB1146 Leaf Spray 01. The butterfly charm is: CH011 Butterflies #1



Next up I created a layout using some of my pics from Fraser Island.

Today




Dont forget to check out the Scrapmatts gallery HERE!
Thanks for looking!
luvReneexoxo


3 comments:

  1. Excellent video tutorial Renee, very well done and informative..really loving the backgrounds you are creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - now I might have to go and have a play LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much fun and vibrancy in the layout....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete