Saturday, March 1, 2014

A tag, a card and two layouts

Hi there! I'd like to share a few projects I made with the gorgeous Scrapmatts new releases, love them!


In this page I used a border in the CB4060 Ornate Frames 17. I also used CB6043 Card Borders 05 as a embellishment behind the tag "live the life you imagined". I decided to use the CB1220 Ornate Frames 22 to frame my title. Finally I added the CB1198 Scrapwords 06 chippie under the bird.



For this page I decided to add a big flourish chipboard, I used CB1004 Flourishes 05, it's one of my favorites chippies! The little tag which says "Bon voyage" is from the set CB1218 Scrap Words 19. Finally, I added some gears from CB1073 Gears 02 


I chose a bird cage (CB1016 Bird Cages 01) as the focal point of this card. The word "live" is a chipboard from the set CB1134 Assorted Words 01 


I also made a coordinated tag, using that pretty frame (CB1163 Ornate Frames 14 ). The little bird comes in the set CB1203 Birdbaths 03. I added a sentiment from the assorted words chipboards (CB1198 Scrapwords 06)




5 comments:

  1. Inspirational pages. I especially like the border on the Athabasca page and the little bird cage…lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you use colour - the page, photograph and embellishments all blend together seamlessly. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Your colour palettes are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and creative...so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete