Sunday, March 2, 2014

How a Layout comes into being....

Hi Everyone, Anne here with you today.  

Isn't it funny how layouts can come into being sometimes.  I had a half done layout sitting on my bench.  I didn't know what to call it but i felt the colours of the paper went with the picture, but hadn't got too much further than that.

There was the beautiful vine (Leaf Spray CB2022) sitting my my scrapbook pile, and I was looking at other pieces, and saw my icecreams (CB5094).  And so I opened up the packet and the rest just went from there.


Close up of the Chipboard, showing the butterfly (CB1010)


 Even my title came from the chipboard.


I also wanted to share with you this Card i made which features a Chipboard Frame (CB8006).  I have heat embossed it and then coated it with Speckles to give it a fabulous glittery effect.


Then here is what I created for Charms Creations.  I was inspired by her fabulous creations, but I also added some Scrapmatts.  


Here is a close up of the chipboard, I have used the Hot Air Balloon (CB5035) and some etched words(CB1189).


Well I hope you have enjoyed my creations.  


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. I love the vine with ice creams attached…Such fun. The monochromatic page is perfect for the boys and the hot air balloon looks fab. Your stitching adds a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, very pretty, love the candy colours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects and colours look fantastic on the chipboard..

    ReplyDelete