Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Cards & Fun Day Layout

Hello Everyone,

Christmas is on it's way even if we aren't ready for the silly season to begin. I have been making a heap of Christmas cards & getting ready to have them all written up and posted by early December.
 
I have three cards that I would like to share with you that I have created. 
They all started out as ATC's originally.




I have heat embossed CB6081 Christmas Stars 02 and added some self adhesive pearls, I have also used CB1213 Scrap Words 15 and CB5082 Leaf Spray 02.



For this card  I have used SC007 Vintage Childen at Christmas #1 Montage Creations and the new Christmas Ornaments (CB1228)


 
For my final card I have used another CB6081 Christmas Stars 02 , CB6096 Ornate Frame 24 and CB1214 Scrap Words 16.
 
 
 
"Fun Day"
 
 
I thought I would go out of my comfort zone and work with some brighter colours.  I have used a crackle paste on the CB8001 Circles 01, and embossed some coral in gold from the new Marine Life CB4067 and words.


 

That is all I have to share with you today. Take care and happy Scrapping!
Tracey
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the set of cards. Great use of the coral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful and elegant cards Tracey :) I love all of the fabulous colours you've used on your layout and the crackle finish on the circle looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete