Sunday, November 2, 2014

Lots of Creating with Anne

Anne here to share a few creations with you.  First of all, I have mad some Christmas Cards.  I have decided to go a little less traditional and this is what I came up with.


And for a close up......


Then Here is a Layout I created for a Washi Challenge I participated in.   I have covered a tag with assorted Washi.  I have also used Cheverons, some ferns and a charm butterfly and circle on this design.


Here is a close up of the butterfly



Then in another challenge, I created this layout.


I have used some circles, stars, some alpha banners, and a WOW arrow.  
And for some close ups....



Hope you have enjoyed my creations.  Anne

6 comments:

  1. These all look amazing, Anne! Where's the stitching though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Anne these all look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it all. The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab work Anne your projects are always fantastically designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Anne, as always, i did notice no stitching..love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you've used colour on your layouts Anne - beautiful work :) The natural tones on the cards are a gorgeous alternative to traditional Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete