Sunday, November 2, 2014

Lots of Creating with Anne

Anne here to share a few creations with you.  First of all, I have mad some Christmas Cards.  I have decided to go a little less traditional and this is what I came up with.


And for a close up......


Then Here is a Layout I created for a Washi Challenge I participated in.   I have covered a tag with assorted Washi.  I have also used Cheverons, some ferns and a charm butterfly and circle on this design.


Here is a close up of the butterfly



Then in another challenge, I created this layout.


I have used some circles, stars, some alpha banners, and a WOW arrow.  
And for some close ups....



Hope you have enjoyed my creations.  Anne

7 comments:

  1. These all look amazing, Anne! Where's the stitching though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Anne these all look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it all. The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab work Anne your projects are always fantastically designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work anne the cards are my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Anne, as always, i did notice no stitching..love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you've used colour on your layouts Anne - beautiful work :) The natural tones on the cards are a gorgeous alternative to traditional Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete