Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Novembers Offerings

Hello Scrapmatts fans!
Renee here with some early November creations using some awesome Scrapmatts Chippies! I am sharing quite a few projects with a touch of Scrapmatts.

Silent Night Hanging Star




This was a super fun and easy project that I created in a about an hour. I have used the new: CB5119 Hanging Stars 02 kit.


Next up here's a layout I created of Anne and I.

I Think We May Have To Start Scrappers Anonymous




One this one I have used CB4010 Butterflies 03 and simply inked with chalk ink then sealed with a coat of glossy Mod Podge. 



This next layout I created for the WW1 challenge blog last month:


Love




I have used the front piece of the CB8005 Layered Frame 03 and simply snipped out the middle section and painted it up. I then punch holes around the edges and threaded a strand of pearl thread through. 



The following layout features another awesome frame that I have snipped.

Pretty



 I have used: CB6090 Ornate Frames 18 which I have painted black to help draw focus to the photo.


I hope you are inspired to get creating with your little bits and pieces of Scrapmatts chippie!

luvReneexoxo













3 comments:

  1. I agree Andrew, love Renee's colour palette, always stunning work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and totally into Scrappers Anonymous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of colour is so fabulous Renee! Every project is so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete