Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June inspiration with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my June Scrapmatts inspiration.
  Hello my dear crafty friends!
Welcome to my first Scrapmatts project for June.
 I always try to make a large project and a couple of smaller ones.
So 12*12'' layout is mostly a MUST and this is my layout for today.
I still continue to scrap my second daughter's wedding day (it will take forever...) and this is her photo with her beloved 3 years old niece.
I used Kaisercrafts paper collection for this page and added quite a few Scrapmatts chipboards as my only other embellishments and used just one chipboard package, but the HUGE ONE: String Circles 06 Roses CB4070


Each chipboard piece was painted with DecoArt paints and then I added quite a thick layer of DecoArt
Crackle glaze over the dry paint.


Some darker paint was added into the dry cracks and you can see the fantastic result on this big rose here:


 I also added some clear glitter circles using Scrapmatts 9007 Circles stencil, but it's hard to see on the photo.
You can see a bot of the glitter circles here on this close- up:


Another look at the painted chipboards:




My  second piece is this new  card made with a lot of Scrapmatts chipboards in a very nice pastel colors.
This can be a card for a new home or just the general card with Best Wishes sentiment.
I used Scrapberry's cardstock for the background and then added Scrapmatts frame that was painted with light shabby green paint.
Two housed were painted with more of the shabby paint colors and added over the basic cardstock.
Then each house got a sign: one got this Home arrow sign and the second got the sentiment on the top.
Some flowers were added for the texture and the interest.


And the side view of the card:



And here are a few close- ups to the card:




 Scrapmatts products used:
CB5121 Houses 01
CB6105 Assorted words 23
CB6092 Ornate frame 20
CB1244 Scrap Words 30

The last project for today is a  fancy bright altered tag was made with texture background made with Scrapmatts stencil and texture paste and them painted over with liquid acrylic paints. 
Each chipboard piece was painted with black acrylic paint and glued over the tag.
The sentiment is from Prickley Pear Rubber stamps.


Let me show you the texture from the side of the tag:


And now to some close- ups of the project:




Scrapmatts products  used:
Retro Squares 02 CB5142
Ornate frames 26 CB4069
Men's Accessories 01 CB1201
Arrows 01 CB5107
Stencil Retro squares ST5019
Stencil Hexagons ST 9002
Stencil New Cheese ST9001
Assorted words 29 CB6116

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Irit - especially like the treatment of the large rose circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irit your projects are so stunning they are gorgeous...

    Hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete