Saturday, November 25, 2017

Hi there.  Today I'm sharing a fun milk carton gift with Scrapmatts' new nautical stencil and chipboard.  I started with a kraft milk carton and filled them with some bite sized cookies for a fun little gift.


Scrapmatts stencil: 9021 Rope
Scrapmatts chipboard: CB6117 Assorted Words


I first misted my Tattered Angels Mists on the kraft milk carton and let it dry.  The word chipboard is also misted with the same shade.


I then stenciled the aweswome ropes stencil with some glitter paste and let it set.  I then finished it off with some bling and light splattering.

I had fun making this milk carton pretty and now it's ready to be gifted.  Thanks for popping and check out more Scrapmatts goodies HERE.

Cheers,



1 comment:

  1. That is clever creating and it will sure make a great gift box!

    ReplyDelete