Monday, November 13, 2017

November Layout and Thank You Card

Hi everyone, Lisette with you today.

I created this Layout as my Design Team submission for last months123 Challenge Blog.  I love this colour combo and love this photo of my gorgeous daughter.

As usual I started with a stencil - ST1031



I painted & inked the lovely chipboard pieces
CB4069 Ornate Frames 26
CB6104 Assorted Words 21
CB1192 Scrap Words 04
CB1158 Butterflies 20
CB1159 Hearts 05
CB5166 Leafspray 15
CB1151 Leaves 03

 

I then created a cluster with flowers, a flair & a button, as well as the chipboard leaf and leafspray.  Until you look closely you don't realise the green leave is chipboard.  I have added the words to the cluster and finished off with the heart.

This is such a bright and happy layout - just like my girl!


I also created this quick Thank You card.

Again I started with a stencil - ST 5049 Lattice.

I then added the Thank You CB6102 Assorted Words 21, and then, added a flourish from the CB4069 Ornate Frames 26, pack.  One of the many flourishes that come in the same pack as the frame around the photo in the layout above.
I heat embossed both the Thank You and the flourish.



I hope my layout and card have inspired you in different
ways to use Scrapmatts Stencils and Chipboard.

Until next month,
Happy creating
Lisette xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely creating Lisette. The coral hearts really pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete