Friday, November 17, 2017

I Could So Rock This Hair!!!

I Could So Rock This Hair

Scrapmatts

Wow I can't believe its November already. Where has the year gone? 
Xmas will be here before we know it. 

Today I would like to share with you my latest layout using Scrapmatts Chippy.

Rock this hair

For this layout I have used a few different pieces.
I love the triangles and I decided to use them as a background element by cutting them apart and placing them behind my photo. I have coloured them with Kaisercraft Mist.

scrapmatts


For more detail behind the photo I also used the circle mesh and the chain link.

scrapmatts


scrapmatts


I have splattered black ink on the background and used the Coffee Stain stamp from Kaszazz for added detail.

rock this hair

This layout has been created on Watercolour 12x12 paper.
I have just discovered this paper and the process to create a watercolour background. I'm in love with it. I feel like a painter when I am doing this and believe me I am no watercolour artist!!!
I have added some prima flowers to frame the picture.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have found some inspiration to create

To see more from the wonderful DT members
Please follow the blog
https://scrapmatts.blogspot.com.au

Too see more of my designs please visit my website

You can also find me here
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time
Dream*Create*Inspire



3 comments:

  1. That is amazing Hair!! Love the triangles on your layout.. fantastic creating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was mine Lizzy, but it was a snapchat filter. But I would love to have my hairdresser create it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun layout Jodie - I could so rock that hair too!

    ReplyDelete