Friday, October 19, 2018

"Love this'' Layouts and Tutorials by Rikki Graziani


Hi how are you? Rikki here and I nearly missed this months post!! Arrrggghh this month has really slipped away and I have been especially slack when it comes to the blogging editing part that comes with design team work , at least the creating has been happening though !!!

But enough of that, today I am here with some fussy goodness teamed up with a few key pieces of chipboard that are the perfect finishing touches to any layout. And also a bonus two video tutorials for you to get your mojo flowing.














CB6095 Assorted Words 18




The next layout was really done because I am in a little funk when I realised that I am not this year that organised for Christmas ( yes I am one of those people) to when I saw this collection I realised this will help me, well at least it will make sure my last years Christmas photos are starting to be scrapped.

                            







CB5174 Christmas Shapes 02





3 comments:

  1. Yes Rikki, this month is flying by too.. Your creations on this post are so beautiful love all the details and layers and of course the Scrapmatts too...

    ReplyDelete