Saturday, October 27, 2018

October Inspiration with Novita Ferris

 

Hello everyone,

Novita here with you today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 


Today I am up on the Scrapmatts blog and I have a new layout to share with you. 


Here is my mixed media layout...............

"CAPTURED THE MOMENTS"


I created a mixed media background using  some texture paste with Scrapmatts stencil and once this background dried I've added some stamps here and there and then I splatters ink paints randomly.

Here are some close up photos....








Some chipboards I inked with Jet Black and Brown Archival Ink pad and also heat embossed with the Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel powder. 

While they were drying I started embellishing my layout until I was happy with the finished page. For finall touch I added some Henna Mica Flake and made some splatter with white gesso that I mixed with water. 



Well thats all from me today....
I hope you like what I made and will feel motivated to get creative.

I used 


Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS online store and come back here to the Scrapmatts blog to see what the other Design Team members have been creating! 

Until next time,

Happy Crafting xx

Novita







5 comments: