Monday, October 1, 2018

October @ Scrapmatts




Hello dearest friends of Scrapmatts!
Kim here to start off the month with a few of my creations, using the always stunning products from SCRAPMATTS!

Firstly today I would like to share a wedding card I created for a friend.

Let me show you.....


 Scrapmatts chipboard just adds the perfect touch for creating a special card for someones special day!


 Teamed with lace, ribbon and a gorgeous Prima bloom, you can't go wrong!


Scrapmatts Products used:

  

 

I also wanted to share with you all a layout I created for a colour challenge!
I loved how this layout turned out, instead of soft & pretty I went with bold & bright....which is not what I usually do!

{New Glasses}
 








Scrapmatts Products used;

 


Thank so much for stopping by today and having a look at my creations.
And if you have some spare time I hope you can get a little crafty over the coming weeks.

Christmas is creeping up and it is a fabulous time to start thinking about your plans for Christmas creating!
SCRAPMATTS has a simply stunning range of Christmas chipboard
Take a look 


Please pop back in a couple of days to see what our other Design Team members have been creating!
We typically post ever 2nd day, so there is always fresh inspiration hitting this blog!

Until next time 
Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins 

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim! the card is so pretty and love the funky layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and just love your layout too! xx

    ReplyDelete