Thursday, December 27, 2018

December Inspirations with Novita Ferris


Hello everyone...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed your precious time with family and friends. Also I hope you have a blessed New Year, may 2019 be full of wonderful things and happiness. 

Today I'm sharing with you two projects I have created using some awesome Scrapmatts chipboard pieces and stencils. The products I have used are perfect for the December inspirations.






The first project I've made is a mixed media frame. 
I made this to remember my first time in the snow when I was holidaying at  New York early this year in January 2018.

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS" 



some close up photos...










Using Scrapmatts chipboards and stencil :

                    Snowflakes 01 CB1178              
              Paint Drips - Stencil9033            



and for my last project, I've created a simple card.

"Christmas Card"






Using Scrapmatts chipboards:


Well thats all from me today. 
I hope you like  what I made and will feel motivated to get creative.  

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils at the SCRAPMATTS online store. 
Until next time,

 Happy scrapping xx

Novita -


















2 comments: