Sunday, December 9, 2018

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Hello There,
Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate this occasion! The shops are in full swing now, and perhaps there are some songs we have heard enough of, but hey, it is a lovely time of the year!! I think so anyway!!

So I thought I would get into the Christmas theme and create some cards and a layout! My cards are always simple, and not too bulky as they usually get posted.. so a few layers, and the chipboard and I am done!! hehe!!

Joy and Peace..

 I added the Holly Twig to the flower and it looks like a stamen, and the sentiment is Scrapmatts chipboard words.

 JOY


I covered the flags with paper and added the alphas to make the word 'JOY' and the Scrapmatts Christmas Tree was colored with glitter pens, and some little birdies and rhinestones were added for decoration!

And I used...

CB1184 Assorted Words 12



CB5164 Holly 05



CB5101 Flags 02



CB5143 Christmas Trees 06








And my next share is a layout, using a photo of my Daughter from several years ago.. Oh where have the years gone??

some closer views..

 Gota have some stenciled stars on a Christmas layout!!

And chipboard stars too!

Some lovely hanging ornaments on the chain chipboard.

Joy
The frame around my photo  looks great on any themed page.. It was embossed with white and a touch of red embossing. Ah it wont be long and I will have some more Christmas photos to scrap, and there is plenty of Scrapmatts to use for my creations too!!

I have used..

ST5002 Stencil Stars



CB6010 Ornate Frames 08



CB1249 Stars 04



CB5175 Christmas Shapes 04



CB1117 Floral Designs 04  

 

CB1229 Chains 02


Well thank you for coming by, it is a busy time of the year, but there should always be time for creating !! I wish you all the best for this festive season and may the year to come to a good one for your and yours..

Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting.


 Lizzy Crust

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Lizzie 😍 that layout is STUNNING ... the reds pop right off the page... too gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lizzy, beautiful cards but just your layout xx

    ReplyDelete