Thursday, December 13, 2018

December with Lisette

Welcome to my post for December.  I always love looking through the Scrapmatts Blog posts and see how everyone's layouts and projects are so different.  I am always in awe of the Design Teams creations!

You will have seen a lot of Christmas projects already this month. I am really not a Christmas Scrapper, so I haven't included a Christmas project!!

My first layout is for Made to Scrap - the Aussie Way Challenge site.  The theme for December is 'It's a Wrap".  I have chosen to do a summary of our family for 2018.  I was lucky enough to get a good family photo a couple of months ago, so it was perfect for this challenge.

As usual I have used Aussie products featuring Scrapmatts of course!



 Products Used:-










 Stencil 9029 Damask
 
 









CB4073 Wildflowers 2


My second layout is a fun one.  For a month or so each time I drove into our garage I was greeted by the lovely yellow roses - it made me happy at the end of my work day.  I love early spring when the roses start to bloom.  I am not much of a gardener, but luckily my husband is!



Products Used:-


Stencils 9002 Hexagons







CB5177 Wildflowers 04


CB6095 Assorted Words 18


CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1192 Scrap Words 04



CB1158 Butterflies 20

I hope you have found some inspiration from my layouts.

I wish you all a Happy Christmas (whatever that means to you).  Hope you manage to have a rest over the summer and have time for some creating.  I am certainly looking forward to time with family and friends and hopefully the chance to do some creating.  I have a wonderful supply of Scrapmatts goodies that I have had the chance to play with yet.  Wish me luck!

Until 2019, Happy Scrapping

Lisette
























2 comments:

  1. Lovely creating Lisette, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and get lots of time for creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pages, loving the orange!

    ReplyDelete