Saturday, December 1, 2018

All I Want For Christmas Is......




Hello dear friends of Scrapmatts!
Kim here, to share a few new creations using the always gorgeous, products from 

With Christmas just a few weeks away I decided to create a few cards and I also have a layout to share with you today.
First let me show you the cards I have made.



 If you look closely you can see some subtle background work on these two cards. 
For this effect I painted some heavy gesso onto some cardstock, I then laid the stencil on top (while gesso was still wet. I then took a baby wipe and wiped the exposed gesso off the cardstock. I then removed the stencil and let the remaining gesso dry. Once dry I cut to required size.







 Scrapmatts chipboard used on both of the above cards

 
With the two cards above I have just used the stencils in the traditional way, by applying a hevy gesso over the top of the stencil using a palette knife.
 (used on both cards)






Chipboard used 


Lastly I want to share this Christmas layout with you





Scrapmatts Products used:

Now I do hope you have enjoyed looking and reading about my creations?
The Scrapmatts Design team posts to this blog every second day to keep you inspired, so please make sure you stop by in a couple of days time to check out what the other DT members have been up too!

Scrapmatts has an awesome range of products to make your craft projects really pop!



Before I go I would like to wish you all the very best for this festive season....keep safe, enjoy your special people and I will be back 
Next Year
 to help inspire you


May 2019 be simply amazing to you all






2 comments: