Friday, November 8, 2019

November Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some creations for my DT work for November using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies!!!  I can't believe I'm sharing for November, how fast the year is flown by?.......

This month I have created a BTP project and a card.

First up is my BTP project, I have altered a kaiser wooden card box.


Some close ups....







CB1229 Chains 02




















CB1023 Flowers 03




















 CB1253 Scrap Words 36




















CB5165 Lavender 01 





















My second share for this month is a card I created for my daughter's best friends Birthday.  Unfortunately I don't have any close ups of my card I had a slight technical issue......

"Happy Birthday"




Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

2 comments: