Thursday, November 14, 2019

A Bit Vintage with Heather

 
Good morning
 
This month I decided to jump off the page again with this very cute telephone booth tag holder
 
I went with shabby chic instead of the traditional red phone booth, and embellished the tags with this very cute pink and blue Christmas range
 
The phone booth I started by painting black, then added a couple of rough layers of heavy white paint over the top so that it looks rough and old
 
The tags I covered with the patterned paper, then fussy cut pieces and layered using foam tap, ribbon and burlap
 
The main flowers and greenery I actually cheated and got from my local $2 shop then just pulled apart and re-assembled to get the effect I was after
 


The photography was done just on an old peeling park bench seat that I have in my backyard. I did it later in the afternoon when the shade had hit that section, but it was still bright. I wanted to add to the old peeling, vintage look. And not sure if my memory is correct, but I kind of remember there being a bench next to phone booths at kid growing up before we had mobile phones
 

 

Thank you again for spending time again with me. I hope it has inspired you to find something different to be creative with over the holidays
 

 
 


1 comment: