Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Thoughts of Christmas Gift Tags by Kim





Hello...hello, 
Kim here with my November share for 
SCRAPMATTS

As the month of November takes hold of us, our thoughts are trending towards the coming festive season.
It is scary just how quickly the year goes!

Today I have 2 oversized gift tags to show you.


  I have created the bases for my tags with thick cardboard. I then glued white cardstock to my bases. Once completely dry, I ran these through my cuttlebug with a swiss dot embossing folder. Next I created some layers.

 I placed cardboard pieces between each layer to create dimension/interest. I also used machine stitching to add  softness.

 I am totally in love with all the stunning laces now available from the Scrapmatts Store!
(So soft and pretty)


 Scrapmatts used for this tag-




I hope you have enjoyed looking and reading about my November creations and I hope I have inspired you to get into Christmas crafting?

SCRAPMATTS has an amazing 
Christmas chipboard collection also make sure you check out the laces which are now available 
For their Christmas Chipboard click 

And to check out the Lace Section click

Thanks for stopping by 
Until Next Time 
Happy Crafting

 Kim Ewins








2 comments: