Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November layouts

Hi everyone, its Lisette here with another couple of layouts for my November share.

I was away on a scrapbooking retreat a few weekends ago and I was able to do quite a few layouts, I think each one has some Scrapmatts Chipboard or Stencils on it.

My first layout is for the White with One challenge.  Haven't done one of these for ages, but the black and white theme appealed to me.

Mum and Dad both turn 80 this year.  We had lunch for mum in July and had some family photo's taken - doesn't everyone one love getting family photos done - NOT!  Dad's birthday is in December so I will give them some of the photos in frames them.






Products Used:-



Stencil 9064 Pattern




CB5177 Wildflowers 04



CB6105 Assorted Words 23



CB1197 Scrap Words 05


My second layout today is another photo from our Bali trip earlier in year.  This layout was done for the Kraft+ blog's October challenge.  Again another one I did at retreat.  I love using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide sprays on kraft.  I love the soft, but strong effect they make.




















Products Used:-



Stencil 9029 Damask





CB4063 Leaf Spray 13



CB1220 Ornate frames 22




CB1158 Butterflies 20




CB1236 Scrap Words.


Well that's it from me for November.  When you hear from me again the big day will be over!

Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas.  Make sure you don't stress too much, and enjoy yourselves.  Stay safe.  Will see you on Boxing Day ready to have some me time and do some creating!

Lisette

















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating Lisette, the stencilling looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete