Friday, August 7, 2020

Always Beautiful Layout and a New Baby Gift Tag by Kim

 

 

 

Hello...hello!!

Dear friends of Scrapmatts, Kim here to share a couple of my latest creations with you.

I hope life is being kind to you all, amidst the current Covid situation?

Please take care each and everyone of you!!!

Now to show you my first project.

A layout of my beautiful daughters.

 [Always Beautiful]




                                                           Scrapmatts Products Used

Floral Design Stencil

 Lace White


 Card Elements - Floral

   

Signboards

 

Always Beautiful 

  


  For my second creation I have made a 

New Baby Gift Tag

let me show you....





Scrapmatts Products Used

New Baby Title 

 

Hexagons Stencil 

 

 Lace White Lengths

 

 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations?

Scrapmatts has an amazing range of products, from lace to stencils and also an awesome collection of chipboard!

Evrything to add that special touch to your papercrafting projects.

Make sure you stop by their online store and take a look!!!

Here is the link

(below)

http://papertoleaustralia.com/ 

 

Make sure you pop back here to the Scrapmatts blog and see what the other Design Team members have been creating!

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting

 

Kim Ewins  



3 comments: