Saturday, August 15, 2020

August Creating with Lizzy..

Gidday Gidday!

Lizzy here with two layouts I have created using beautiful Scrapmatts Chipboard.. I must have been feeling very Australian when I created these layouts as I have used the fabulous Gum Leaves on both pages!!

The first page was inspired by the photos of my Grand Daughter visiting a wild life park in the Hunter Valley.. She got up close to some wallabies so I found Scrapmatts has the perfect chippies for this experience!

some closer views..

 

This Title was great for my layout..

 

I love these cute gum nuts, and they were simply colored with water color paints.. and how cool is the barbed wire!!??


 

And these cute Wallabies also painted with water color paints.. I used a few colors until I was happy with the shading.. (These paints are the sets you can get from any cheap shop.. they work well!)

 

And the Gum Leaves also painted with water colors and layered over the papers for some dimension.. There is also some leaf stencilling on the background.. 

my layout.. 




and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used and where you can find them in the online store..

  

  


  

  

  

The second layout I would like to share also has the lovely Gum Leaves on it, with a festive feel!!

some closer views 

 

The String Circles I have painted with red and added some glitter glue for sparkle!!

 

I painted the Gum Leaves with water color and added a little bit of sparkle with glitter glue!

 

And I just had to add some stars and I used gold gel pen to color them...

my layout



and here are the Scrapmatts I have used on this layout.



  


  


  


  


   

So there you have two different themed layouts that have used the lovely Gum Leaves Chipboard.. I know we have all been staying home much more this year, but when you get back out into our beautiful Australian countryside, then I hope you can pop some of these Gum Leaves on your layouts too..

Thanks for dropping by, I hope things in your world are ok, Stay safe and well.. 
Pop over to the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE as there will be something there you need!!

until next time.
Happy Scrapmatting..








3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Aussie theme - and that Christmas layout is awesome ... no better Christmas than an Australian Christmas! 💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete