Monday, August 10, 2020

Believe - Crece T

 Hello Scrapmatts friends, Crece here with you today to share a layout I created using Scrapmatts Chipboard.

Believe

Close Ups....


(My Believe is larger as it came from a class kit I did in the past, but the Believe in this pack is the same...but smaller )

Heart Frame 03 is one of my favourite Chipboard frames from Scrapmatts, the flourish to the side is so dainty and pretty.


I love this Dream catcher piece.

Thanks for stopping y and having a look, come back again to check out some more inspiration from the Design Team

Crece
XXX



 
 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. OH this is gorgeous Crece! i love the heart frame too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh ... you clever cookie Crece! I love what you did with the feathers - I had to zoom in and have a closer look - they look like real charms!! Beautiful work 🧡

    ReplyDelete