Friday, August 14, 2020

Day by Day Together

 Day by Day Together.


Hello There

Today I am sharing with you a recent layout I completed using the beautiful papers from Mintay called Day by Day and Scrapmatts Chipboard.



This photo is from my wedding a few years ago and when I seen this sheet of paper, I knew that this picture would fit perfectly with the stairs on the paper.
It helps that the dress had black on it too!!! Lol. 



Chipboard used here is the  



Coloured with a Black Sparkle Pen.



Bubbles used in background. 


To add some more dimension to my layout I have used this NEW chippy






Here is the finished layout.
By just adding a touch of black sparkle on the chippy, it really made the layout pop.



Head over to the Scrapmatts website and check out all the new products.

There are some fantastic NEW stencils that have been added to their impressive range.


*******************************************


You can find more from the designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/


************************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net


Til next month




Dream * Create * Inspire
JD
2020




4 comments: